Gift of Nature this Holiday Season!
Spending time with family in nature is a safe way to adhere to public health guidelines for physical distancing, and a great way to enjoy a variety of safe, outdoor recreational opportunities. A Conservation Parks Membership Pass provides access to a fun variety of nature and cultural-based offerings across the Greater Toronto Area.
Passholders receive free general admission to 12 unique areas, including six TRCA parks (Albion Hills, Boyd, Bruce’s Mill, Glen Haffy, Heart Lake, Petticoat Creek), four CVC parks (Belfountain, Island Lake, Ken Whillans, Terra Cotta), Kortright Centre for Conservation, and Black Creek Pioneer Village.
Additionally, a Conservation Parks Membership Pass offers exclusive discounts on in-person and virtual programming, cross-country skiing, camping, swimming and much more!
** Corporate discounts are available for employee gifts. Please call for details.
Conservation Parks Members Enjoy:
- FREE general admission to all TRCA Parks, including Albion Hills, Boyd, Bruce’s Mill, Glen Haffy, Heart Lake, Petticoat Creek, as well as Black Creek Pioneer Village and Kortright Centre
- FREE general admission to all of CVC parks, including Belfountain, Island Lake, Ken Whillans and Terra Cotta Conservation Areas
- FREE parking when visiting TRCA and CVC locations
- FREE cross-country ski trail admission at Albion Hills
- FREE general admission to the Maple Syrup Festival* (*Subject to availability. Restrictions apply.)
- Discount at pools located at Albion Hills, Heart Lake and Petticoat Creek Conservation Areas
- Discounts at Treetop Trekking located at Heart Lake Conservation Area and Bruce’s Mill
- 15 % discount on CVC parks equipment rentals
… In addition
- Discounts on a variety of events at CVC parks
- Savings at Albion Hills, Indian Line and Glen Rouge campgrounds
- 10% discount on food and retail purchases at TRCA locations
- Members e-newsletter
* Park hours and seasonality varies for each location. Please see website for individual park hours and availability.